Tuesday 12 December 2017

Weekly blog for Bumbleberrys Using.... Mama Elephant-So Many Snowmen, Zig Clean Color Markers

Well Hi There Crafty Friends,
Christmas is speeding towards us, its time to present buy, finish the cards and any other crafty projects we been working on.
I could not believe, my luck. when my DT stamps arrived. Mama Elephant is defiantly, one of my favourite companies. So Many Snowmen https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/so-many-snowmen is such a cute stamp which can be used a a main focal point on a card or as a repeated background. 

So with out delay, I raced to my craft room with ideas, popping into my head. 
I couldn't  wait to start playing with this cute set,
deciding to use Bristol Water Colour Card, and Zig Clean Color real brush markers.
This is what I came up with.


Step One

Firstly Stamp using Versafine Onyx Black ink pad. Then Stamp the image again out, on masking paper.



Step Two

Cover the image in the mask. Then using MFT Drifts and Hills stencil, Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean and a brush or blending tool create the sky and snowy hill.

.

Step Three

While the mask is in place, add a little blending to the top of the mask.then splatter some white acrylic paint. This gives the look of snow.
When dry remove the mask. 




Step Four

Then with a light blue Zig Marker, start filling in any background behind the snowmen.


Step Five

With the same blue start colouring all the snowmen face and body, but using a water brush to blend the colour.


Step Six
Colour the rest of the snowmen and add sentiment, I used another Mama Elephant Stamp set called Merry Christmas Wishes.
Backed on to some green plaid paper and then added to a C6 card blank. Last thing was use a sparkle pen to snowmen and white flower soft added to hill and top row of snowmen, to give the look of snow. 


Hope you enjoyed this weeks blog, be sure to comment.
God Bless
Jo
xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers