Tuesday 5 December 2017

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys, Quick Thanks Card using MFT Die namics and Distress Oxides.

      
Hi There Crafty Friends,
Hope your all keeping warm in this cold, I decided to warm up the craft room this week, with some lovely hot colours using my Distress Oxides in Fossilised Amber, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple. To Make a Thanks card using the fantastic Thanks Die from MFT.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/die-namics-big-thanks 



This big thanks die is a great size for making a real statement, on your card.




First I created the background by blending the distress oxides and a few drops of water.



 Then I die cut into it, removed the letters. These can be used on another card later. 2 for 1.


I took a thin slither from the background before mounting it on to a card blank.
I then glued the thin slither on to the front, I turned it round to create interest to the design and added Nuvo Drops in coordinating colours.


A very quick and easy card. 
Great design  to create mass cards with ,maybe  to say thanks for all those lovely Christmas Pressies Santa's bringing soon.
I hope you've enjoyed this blog and please leave a comment as Id love to hear from you.
God Bless
Jo 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers