Monday 11 September 2017

The Latest Release From MFT, Wild Woodland Stamps and Water Colouring with Distress Oxides.

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
Hope your all having a good week so far. I'ts Wednesday so my turn to blog. I'm so lucky, I have a job I love. Getting a stamp set from the latest MFT September launch, fills me with excitement. I had my eye on this cute little set, and as soon as my DT parcel arrived, I couldn't wait to get crafting. Housework had to go on the back burner, and as I work part time, and had finish for the day nothing could stop me. I hurried off to my craft room to, play with the adorable Wild Woodland Stamp set. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/wild-woodland using my distress oxides as a pallet of water colours I got to work.


Firstly I stamped out all the images and coloured them in Alcohol markers. Then cut them out. Next I started on the background, using a waterproof ink pad, My Favourite Things, Hybrid ink in black licorice, I randomly stamped out the tree's.Then filled in the gapes using the acorn image in walnut stain (distress oxide)
 Then using a piece of laminated card I stamped my oxides to create a pallet. Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, Vintage photo, Walnut Stain. I coloured in the background, to create a chalky finish. Then I  added the images I had stamped and finally added the cute sentiment. 


I also made this little card,as I had missed a friends birthday, recently and there was a perfect sentiment in the set.

I know I'm going to be reaching time and time again for this beautiful stamp set.


Hope you enjoyed today's blog. 
God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers