Tuesday 19 September 2017

More Fun with Wild Woodland Stamps by MFT and Alcohol Markers........ With Love From Owl of Us.......


Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods,
This weeks Blog I have been playing again with the fantastic Wild Woodland stamp set, By MFT.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/wild-woodland


This cute little owl image had me super excited, also I need to make a leaving card. As an owl is a bird, and I thought that bird is another word for woman,( I work with approx 20 women). This would be a fun twist on the usual leaving cards.
So Firstly I marked out some lines using my T ruler. Then stamped the owl image in, Memento black ink,in fours on each row.


Then I picked 3 colours that complemented each other, I coloured my images using my alcohol pens.
Secondly I Stamp out the sentiment in the set on black card in versa mark ink pad. I then embossed in white embossing powder. Then I used Foam tape to attach it to the card. 



Last but not lease I added goggle eyes to the owls and put stitching around the card.


I'm hoping this card will be well received by the recipient.



next weeks blog we will be going a little Christmasy, as I make a interactive card from lawn Fawn Stamps.
Take Care and God Bless
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers