Thursday 7 September 2017

So what else have I been up to........

Hi there thanks for popping bye,
I have been playing with these cute little stamps from Clearly Besotted. My first love is Rubber Stamping, followed by Die cutting.
 All though I am also an avid Scrapbooker. I could not resist these little Piggy's.



I decided to make a set of 6 little cards, Just in case I need a quick card.

Also I finally got to attend Craftsulove 11th Birthday event in August. where a few of my favourite designers were demoing. Katie Skilton from Sizzix and Paula Pascual. Also I finally got to meet Stamping Caz whom, I have admired her work for many years. (Craft royalty) I have shopped with Craftsulove, for about 10yrs, and never dreamed I would one day visit.
 As I don't drive, but my crafty buddy Kim, offered to take me. As she fancied having a look at the shop and catch up with our dear friend Katie Skilton. Well we call her a friend, she probably thinks we are storkers. I love her style and Katie s die range, I got to chat with her after visiting her home town, on holiday not realising she lived there and visit a beautiful coffee shop her friend owned. After that we seem to bump in to her at various crafty events, she is a real gem. 




Selfie with the Lovely Katie Skilton 



Me, Kim and Katie


Selfie with Paula Pascual 

Unfortunately I decided to make a plum of myself falling over and cutting my knee.
I have to say I felt like a complete wolly. The care from the owner of craftsulove was so sweet, first aid was excellent. My new trousers were more damaged than myself. But the old pride did take a knock.


   After a good spend up, we headed home. I had had a lovely day seeing lots of new products and will definitely returning. Paula who run's Craftulove is a very lovely lady and the shop is an amazing Aladdin's cave.

Crafty Hugs and God Bless
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers