Tuesday 8 August 2017

Wednesday Blog Post for Bumbleberrys using MFT Jungle Gym

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Firstly who's stole the sun. Before end of term it was scorching heat in the playground. But it seems to have vanished aboard, as they seem to be having a heat wave. With temperatures in the 40's and we are reaching for are cardigans and macs. Typical, poor children stuck in doors and frustrated parents. I'm praying for a bit of sun to warm us up!
Well enough of my weekly rant, down to the other sunshine in my life which is my Grandson (Leland) who is 2 today.He puts a smile on my face no matter what, the weather outside.
 Also its my turn to showcase one of the many beautiful stamp sets we currently have in stock at Bumbleberrys. Today card was created using the mft, so cute set Jungle Gym, https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/jungle-gym .



This card was Stamped in Versa-fine black ink and embossed in clear powder. 


Then i masked to my chopping board, and using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.
I began adding the blue sky back ground.

Followed by the leaves and tiger. 
The trick is use a little bit of colour and drag it out with your water brush. Or if you prefer a paint brush and water pot.when painting an area let it dry, move on to a part of the design which is not connected, to avoid cross contamination of colours.


Lastly stamp your sentiment on to a black piece of card and emboss in white embossing powder.
then mount card on to black card to form a frame. 
Then I added clear nuvo drops to finish this clean looking design.

Hope you've enjoyed my blog today, I would love to read your comments, as I find them inspiring!
God Bless 
Jo
xxx 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers