Tuesday 15 August 2017

Wednesday Blog for Bumbleberrys using the adorable MFT Happy Hippos

Wow where is the holidays going, I cant believe its been a week since my last blog.Well I couldn't resist, bringing out the adorable hippos again, I really love these cute little stamps.

.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bb-happy-hippos?variant=44532832650 




I decided to try a masking technique. Where I stamped one hippo and masked it. Then carry on stamping the next Hippo in the line.








I carried on then, added balloons and birdies. After that I stamped a sentiment on black card in versa mark, and embossed in detailed white powder.




I then decided on the colours of alcohol pens, using my colour wheel. Using complementary colours and Tri-complementary to add harmony in the colours.


Thank you for popping bye, please leave a comment, I love ready all your comments. I also love any questions regarding rubber stamping or paper crafting.
God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers