Tuesday 22 August 2017

Wednesday 23rd August, Blog post for Bumbleberrry's using MFT All About You, and Jungle Gym

Well Hi There, Crafty Friends,
Boy am I fed up with the lack of Sunshine.Yes the positive is i'm at home and in the crafty space,which is fantastic. But i'm wearing a long sleeve turtle neck. Hello its August and i'm freezing. Also Jacket potatoes and soup. I got a great little tan in July and now its fading. Oh well enough of my rambling.Back to creative life......
You Make Me happy was an idea I came up by combining two sets of stamps
.All about you,
https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/all-about-you?variant=44532832842
and Jungle Gym
 https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/jungle-gym


Firstly, I stamped the image then masked it off, Then I stamp the Large YOU over the top in altnew ink. I then removed the mask.  I coloured my images, and embellished the card once I had mat it on to an orange card background.



These are the ink and Nuvo drops I used. I enjoyed using more than one stamp set and creating a different look.
Thanks For stopping bye,
 God Bless
Jo
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Yes Pat, its a handy tool. Thank you xxx I think my card making may be getting a bit quicker, after I catch up with my big Bro tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers