Wednesday 21 June 2017

Wednesday Blog post for Bumbleberrys using MFT stamps You Float My Boat.

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What lovely weather we are having, it makes everything better. I have had the privilege of using some more MFT Stamps this week. I am a huge fan of theirs, as all the stamps sentiments and dies work together and you can mix and match.
This week i'm featuring the "You Float My Boat Stamps. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/my-favorite-things/products/you-float-my-boat
Also I used MFT back ground stamp Diagonal Stripes, which can be ordered if you would like it from us at Bumbleberrys.


These cute little boats can be chop and change with different sails and flags and boat. I decided to go with a black and red theme this week just to show you don't need a lot of different inks.

Here my Step by Step.

Firstly I cut a piece of white card and using the background stamp, created my background. you could do this with a ruler and black marker.

Step 2 
I then started stamping the sentiments in red, and then in black on outurnative lines.
Step 3

Then I fussy cut them out but we do have the matching dies.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/die-namics-you-float-my-boat

Step 4
I then added a sentiment and stamped in on black card stock, with white embossing powder and using dimension pads raised it and the boats and added nuvo gloss drops.Also a wink of stella on the sales. and glossy accents to finish.



My Finished Design. 



Thank you for popping buy, I love to 
read your comments.
God Bless
Jo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers