Wednesday 14 June 2017

Wednesday Blog for Bumbleberrys Using The New Release from MFT.

Well Welcome Crafty Friends,

Hoping your all well, its been an exciting time at Bumbleberrys this week with the arrival of MFT, latest release, also Lawn Fawn and Altenew.As the design team waited eagerly, for our DT Parcel to arrive from the wonderful Katrina, (The Boss).We all had favourites that we hoped would pop through our letter boxes. I was blown away with the New Stamp set from MFT, called Bearly Big Adventure.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/my-favorite-things/products/beary-big-adventure
These Stamps were definitely on my wish list as not only is there a cute bear but 12 Sentiments.
So I was an eager beaver, to get to work on a Card.
This Simple design was so much fun, building up the forest and adding goggle eyes to the bear.

I simply stamped on Neenah card stock using my Misti, and Memento black ink. Coloured the images using alcohol markers, and Prisma Pencils to add shading. Then I took a card blank and using the MFT cloud stencil, I made the sky. Masked off the grass area, and blended Distress inks and then pencils over the top to create the grass.
Here are some examples of how I achieve that look. The Hills I don't worry about going over the lines, as I like to fussy cut out my images.

Building the forest, using sticky pads. and blending the grass using distress inks.
 Finally adding pencil to the grass and adding more tress and bushes.


I then fussy cut them out and began to arrange my scene. This cute bare could be used in so many different ways, I will be featuring another MFT stamp set next week and May also come up with another idea for this set.

Thank you for popping bye,
Please leave a comment
God Bless
 Jo xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers