Wednesday 17 May 2017

Wednesday DT Blog for Bumbleberrys using MFT's Seaside Seagulls.

Loving these new Stamps From My Favourite Things.....

Hi There Crafty Friends,
Well it has been a busy week so far, with some amazing new releases, May saw MFT land on the website, at Bumbleberrys and there is more to come with releases from Avery Elle, Neat and Tangled and on the 18th May 2017, Lawn Fawn. So much Crafty  loveliness, Check out the link at the top of my Page for direct link into Bumbleberrys shop!!!
Well todays Step by Step is using the MFT Seaside Seagulls https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/my-favorite-things/products/seaside-seagulls
Also using the New MFT Stencils 

Step One

Take a 5x5 piece of card stock and mask of 1" to create the sand, using Fossilised Amber Distress ink.Then cover up the sand and mask a 2" cap to create your sea, using Salty Ocean Distress ink.



I also used the cloud mask upside down to create some waves, this is like get 2 for the price of 1.
Then I added the clouds using tumbled Glass Distress ink, And More Fossilized Amber over the top corner with the Ray Stencil. 



Now with the background completed I move on to Step 2

This is where I decided to use my Real color brush markers, my new favourite colouring medium. I stamp on to Bristol Strathmore Card Stock, then using a water brush to spread the colour.



Step 3

I fussy cut these out, and placed them on my card. I also drew a Chip and Coloured it using the same method. Then I stamp the sentiment. Then back it with a black mat 5.5" by 5.5 " and mounted it on a 6x6" card blank.

A quick and easy Card that is very cheerful and fun. I hope you agree.

Thank you for popping by, I'd love you to leave a comment or follow me.

God Bless and Crafty Hugs
Jo 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers