Sunday 14 May 2017

My New Wednesday DT blog for Bumbleberry's Featuring The New May Release From MFT

Hi There Crafty Friends, Whats been going on in the world of Creations and Capers. Well from now on every Wednesday, I will be doing a Design Team blog for Bumbleberry's. We have a New Design Team member Karen, I encourage you to follow her blog, she has some beautiful work, on her page. So What Have I been playing with, The New May Release from MFT!!! (My Favourite Things) I am so excited as this company have amazing, Stamps and Dies. These are now on the website, so expect me to be showing you what they can do. Here's a step by step of a card I made for my Son, whose Friend got married at Chessington World of Adventures.I new just the set to https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/my-favorite-things/products/giraffing-me-crazy

Step One
Stamp the first image.Then stamp on masking paper and make a mask.
Then cover your image and stamp another giraffe over the top as in the picture.
Then build up your scene by using the branch stamp, use it in a line to create a longer branch. (hope that makes sense) Step Two
Colour your image to create the background, and colour your image.
Use dies or trimmers to cut out image, i've used the MFT Double Stitch rectangle Die,then I used a sheet of backing paper 6x6 inches, on to a 8x8 inch card.
Finally I used MFT Stitched Rectangle Word Windows, to cut out my Sentiment which I had stamped on black card and embossed in white. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/my-favorite-things/products/die-namics-stitched-rectangle-word-windows
I used Nuvo drops and twine, some white and black pen to bring out the pearls on her and tie on him.To finish I added a Mr and Mrs die, and some yellow paper. Giraffing Me Crazy The Stitched Rectangle Word Windows

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Beautiful composition and colours my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers