Monday 29 May 2017

Wednesday Blog featuring Lawn Fawn Stamps and Distress Oxides.

Hi There's Crafty Friends,
I hope you've enjoyed the long weekend. For some of us its half term, time to  spend more time in the craftroom. I have done a video on the Avery Elle Extraordinary Stamps step by step, The link to my channel is at the top of my blog. Also there is a link to Bumbleberrys, were you will find the Set in stock at the moment. Please subscribe to my youTube channel, were I will be showing tips and techniques. So I thought I would do a Lawn Fawn Card showcasing the Delightful Cute images from the You're Claw-some.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/youre-claw-some I just love this little grabbing machine, its going to be a popular stamp in this house.  I fell in love with it as soon as i saw the release. I was hot to order it!!!! and off course the dies.So here the card I made.

I decided to use the grabber machine another day, so using only the 3 tiny stamps Teddy x2 and Unicorn. I came up with this.Fun and playful design!

Step One

First I stamped the 3 stamps on masking paper and cut them out. I then Started stamping on watercolor paper building the design, using the masks to build a teddy tower. Then I added one unicorn on the top.

Step Two

I then took a piece of laminated cardstock and my Distress oxides and made a palette of colours. 
I then Started filling in the bears and Unicorn.


I cut them out, and added black gel pen to eyes and noses.

Step Three

I took a 6" x 6" card blank and used it as a top folding card. Using the MFT Cloud stencil I made a sky back ground.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/stencil-cloud?variant=41285749642
I used Broken China Oxide and then I added Mini stars from the stamp set in Fossilised Amber and Memento Dandelion.

I  then attached the tower of bears on to the card blank.

Step Four

Finally I added a sentiment,On to black card and white embossed. Glossy accents to the unicorn and a sprinkle of glitter.Twine and Sequins to finish my card.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog, please leave a comment
God Bless
and Crafty Hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers