Wednesday 14 July 2021

Sending Some Happy with the June Release from Concord and 9th

 Hi There and Welcome 

So today I'm happy to show you the June release of Concord and 9th.


Products

Rainbows Sayings Stamp Set (Concord & 9th)

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/rainbow-sayings-4x4-stamp-set-concord

Stitch & Strings Die Set (Concord & 9th)

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/rainbow-stitches-strings-dies-concord

Neenah 110 Cardstock for Background Cut to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" plus a scrap for the tassel's.

Cardstock  (Concord & 9th) in ,Honeysuckle, Sprout, and Aqua Sky

Inkpad ( Concord &9th) in, Honeysuckle, Sprout, Aqua Sky & Dove

Card Blank 6 x 6 "

Method


First I took the rainbow stamp, layers and stamped a random background.

Lining each colour as I went.

Once the rainbows were complete, I added my sentiment.

The next stage was die cutting the rainbow dies using the same colour cardstock as I'd used inks. The tassels I cut from white 110lb Neenah cardstock.




I then carefully line up the cardstock layers on to my background. Don't glue the ends of the rainbow as you will be adding the tassels.


Before adding the tassels I used a blender brush t shade them in Dove inkpad.






 I hope you enjoyed today's blog, I'll be back next Wednesday with some more samples for Colorado crafts.

Happy Paper Crafting

Jo

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers