Wednesday 7 July 2021

Coming Up With A More Masculine Colour Combination.

Well Hello, and Welcome to this weeks blog post. 

Many of us struggle when it comes to cards for men.

With the May release from concord and 9th last month, I fell in love with Sketched Dots Turnabout stamp. It has a contemporary feel to the design. In fact it is a great starting point to a more masculine card.

Products

Sketched Dots Turnabout Stamp (Concord & 9th)

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/concord-9th/products/sketched-dots-turnabout-6x6-stamp-concord 

Everyday Sayings Dies (Concord & 9th)

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/concord-9th/products/everyday-sayings-dies-concord?variant=39389195927634

Inkpads In Oceanside, Aqua Sky, Stardust and Dove (Concord & 9th)

White Cardstock 110 Cut to 5 1/2 " squared for turnabout background and extra for sentiment die cutting.  (Neenah)

Cardstock In Oceanside & Aqua sky (Concord & 9th) 

Pearlescent Vellum (Lawn Fawn)

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/lawn-fawn/products/cardstock-vellum-pearlescent?variant=29789027434578 

Crystal Drops in Aqua Plans & Calming Aqua ( Nuvo)

6" x 6" Card Blank

Method

After collecting your supplies or alternative supplies you are ready to proceed.

First following the steps create your Turnabout background. I cut my cardstock down to 5 1/2 " squared.


I used four colour of inks as listed above.


Each turn is another colour until all four turns are complete. Clean stamp each turn to stop contaminating your inkpads.

Why the background is drying, I began my die cutting. First the Large HELLO from Aqua Sky cardstock, and then three times out of 110 thick cardstock. 


Then from Oceanside Cardstock I cut the FRIEND  Die.


Once all the elements are placed on a 6" card blank. I then added the crystal drops, and  Jewel Drops.

I hope you enjoyed todays blog post and feel free to message me though the Bumbleberry Craftroom Group, Go to our Facebook page and go to group.


 I'm always happy to help.

Happy Creating 

Jo 

xxx  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers