Wednesday 8 April 2020

Its all Pumped Up! With Some Quick and Easy Rainbow Cards....

Hi There Crafty Friends,
This week blog has, had me making design after design. I became so excited with all the colour combinations and the different looks I could achieve with just one simple alphabet stamp set from my favorite things.
Let Me show you.

Products
MFT Pumped Up Alphabet
Gina K Mini Cube Inks in Coral Reef,Tangerine Twist,Wild Dandelion, Key Lime,Blue Lagoon, Wild Lilac, Passionate Pink.
Hero Arts Neon Ombre Ink Pad Chartreuse to Blue
Random Little Star Stamp
Neenah 80lb Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Card Stock
Various Card Blanks.

Method
Firstly I picked out the letters I wanted to stamp and lay, them out in the design so I could work out what size card blank I needed.
Then I picked out my colours Rainbow, Pinks, Blues or Ombre ink colours as in the FORTY card.
I then lined each letter on to an acrylic block and slowly stamp out my words.
When the word was complete I added the string stamp, to the bottom of the balloon. also I added some random stars.
Finally I used a white jelly roll pen to add high light.
I just keep coming up with loads of ideas, I have shown five today.



Ombre

Pastel ( Innocent Pink and Sea Glass inks)


I do hope you enjoyed having a look at the blog today. 
Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers