Wednesday 22 April 2020

Hey, Chick "Sending You Lot's of Love, using Honey Bee's Spring Chicken Stamps

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
I hope your all staying well. I'm living in the craft room at the mo. I have had a real good look, at what I have and how I love to store everything in rainbow order. Papers, Pencils, Pens, and even down to Embellishments.
I find I am a visual crafter, if I see it I will use it. Also I been watching CZ Design's on YouTube, explaining the design element to card making.
Any way here's what ive been up to.
Hey Chick


Products
Honey Bee Stamps Spring Chicks
MFT Sentiment Stamps Well Hello
Pencils (I used Polychromos in rainbow colours)
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad and Blending Brush
4 x 6" Neenah 80lb Cardstock
4 x 6" Card Blank
Gell Roll Pens Black and White
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Clear Sequins

Method
First stamp out you chicks in a straight line. then I added the sentiment.


I then took the spotty stamp and used it as the ground on to my project.


I then selected my colours. I chose rainbow order, think ive gone rainbow mad. Also I went faintly around the stamping with my blender brush using tumbled glass distress ink.


Once this was done I glued it to my card blank and added some crystal glaze to the crest and beak's.
Finally I added some clear sequins from my stash.


A cute and simple card letting someone know you haven't forgotten them.

Happy Stamping
and Take Care
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers