Wednesday 5 February 2020

Quick and Simple One Layer Card Design, Using Your Misti to Create a Scene.

Well Hello There Crafty Friends
I love the stamp set from My Favorite Things called All Tucked In, designed by Stacey Yacula. 
Some times there are days when you just want to snuggle up in bed and let the world go by.
I couldn't think of anything better on these, dark, cold February mornings. 

This stamp set comes complete with everything to make bunny's bedroom, all you have to decide is the interior colours and furniture layout.

Products
MFT All Tucked In
Neenah 80lb Card Stock
Alcohol Pens
Sparkle Pen
Honey Bee Gems Perfect Petals
Memento Ink (Safe for Alcohol Pens)
Versa fine onyx (Ink For Sentiment)
Misti or Stamping Platform (Not Es)

Method
Firstly I lay out my scene on my Misti, and stamped all my images together. Then I took a pencil and marked out were the skirting board would be.
I then coloured my image and stamped a sentiment using a scrap of card stock.
Added some gems and this quick design was finished.



Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx
Next Week Fun With Foiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers