Tuesday 11 April 2017

Whats been going on this month!

Hi There Crafty Friends, Well this has been a busy month with Design Team work with some amazing stamps. First was Cottontail Cuties from Neat and Tangled. This has such cutie images and i found myself, making a few cards. I loved creating a scene, of a easter egg hunt. using Lawn Fawn, Simple Stitched Hillside Boarders.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/cottontail-cuties
I used Tumbled Glass Distress ink, for the sky. Prisma colors to colour in my stamped Girls, Bunny and eggs. after fussy cutting them i placed them in the scene.Next was this Mama Elephant set, His Love. www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/his-love
I have others from this range, and its great to make the sentiment the focus of your project.
Here i used a array of techniques including double stamp and emboss, Punch art, and water colouring with my zig clean clear markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers