Monday 6 March 2017

What a weekend!

Hi there Crafty Friends, It been a busy week, so the weekend gave me a chance to catch up in the Studio. Playing with more Lawn Fawn stamps, from the new release. I'm a sucker for this brand. So it was a dream to play with, the out of this world stamps and dies.Also there was a furniture delivery from IKEA, for the Studio, I've been waiting for ages to expand my desk and storage.
At first it was like a war zone and the hallway and bathroom, became a dangerous place to venture with boxes every where.
After losing one of the units, enough space was restored, and the Alex draw's have proved a valuable asset.To say i'm happy is an understatement. The production line has definitely improved. 70 Tags Done only 130 to go before mothers day!!!!
Then there was a very special commission, which i will have to wait until April to show you. My biggest project to date. Finally pictures of all the cards i have been doing over the weekend.
Also I last thing Storing Nuvo Drops with nail vanish racks from Amazon.
How could i forget the Daily Markers 30 day Challenge, that has kept me on my feet!
Day 1,2 3, 4 and 5 together as it was a big coloring project from clarity adult coloring book. Wow that was a lot to blog today i'm thinking i may have to upload more frequently. God Bless Take Care and Stay Crafty Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers