Wednesday 16 June 2021

A Simple Fathers Day Card, with Pencils and Colorado Crafts Company Images.

 Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope your enjoying the lovely weather. Sunday the 20th June marks Fathers Day here in the uk.

As usual the beautiful images from Anita Jerim, had me wowing and they were straight on the wish list.


Products

For Dad Stamps ( Colorado Craft Company)

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/anita-jeram-for-dad?variant=39333482233938 

For Dad Dies 

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/anita-jeram-for-dad-dies 

Polychromos Pencils ( Faber Castel) but any Wax or Oil Pencils Would be fine.

Midnight Ink Pad ( Concord & 9th)

Large Blending Brush

https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/altenew/products/ink-blending-tool-large 

Black Obsidian Ink Pad (Altenew)

White Gouche Paint (Copic)

Water for Dripping on to card.

6 x 6" Card Blank

Method

Firstly I stamped out the image in Obsidian Ink.


I then used my pencils to colour it, and a rubber to remove pieces of the yellow pencil on the armchair to give a material look. 


I then die cut the image using the coordinating die.


Putting this to one side I turned to my card blank.

I used a large Blending Brush and Blue Ink Pad. This was used as the background on the card blank ready to lay down my image.


Before adding the image, I splat the blended ink with water, then White Gouche. Once this was dry, I added mounting tape to the back of my image and placed it on the card blank.


Its at this point I realised I had forgotten the sentiment. So placing it in a Misti, I added it to the card.


I Hope You Enjoyed This Weeks Blog Post,

Happy Paper Crafting

Jo

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers