Wednesday 14 April 2021

Creating A Slimline Scene Card, With My Favorite Things" Mice Day To Celebrate." (Birdie Brown)

Well Hello, 
How are you doing!
This week is a relaxing and basic slimline card using my pencils to create a cute birthday card. I love the little mice on the "Mice Day To Celebrate" stamps by MFT.


Products
Mice Day To Celebrate ( My Favorite Things ) Birdie Brown

Neenah 80lb Card Stock

Black Onyx Ink Pad ( Versa Fine)
Embossing Ink Pad ( WoW ) But any would do!
Pencils ( Polychromo's ) But any would do!
Slim Line Card Base
White and Black Jelly Roll Pen's (Sakura) But any would do!
Black Liquorice Card Stock ( Lawn Fawn) But any would do!
White Detail Embossing Powder ( WoW ) But any would do!

Method

Firstly I stamp my scene, on Neenah 80lb card stock using the versafine ink pad. The Image are easy to work with and I didn't need to use masking paper.




I then used my pencils, to colour in my image.


Next I mat this on to a piece of black cardstock leaving a small border. This was then placed on to a card blank.



I then stamped  my sentiment in embossing ink, and poured over detail white embossing powder.
I used a paper trimmer to tidy up my sentiment strip. I placed it over the middle border as I felt this was the best place for it.

 



I then used my jelly roll pen to add highlights, in white, and nose and eyes in black.

 let me know what you think, of these cute little critters in the comments.

Take Care and Happy Stamping 
Jo
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers