Wednesday 16 October 2019

Happy Autumn 2019, Using Honey Bee Stamps and Stencils

Well Hello My Lovely Crafty Friends,
Well yet again Honey Bee Stamps, have come up with some beautiful examples of their line artistry.
They do this best, and as I previously mention their images are begging to be coloured.
Their larger and inspiring stamps are great for the craft newbie and experienced colorists.


Products
Honey Bee Stamps Pumpkin Patch Stamps
Pumpkin Patch Stencil
Happy word from Honey bee stamps Happy Birthday
Honey Bee Stamps Over The Rainbow Paper Pack  
MFT Caption Alpha's and Numbers
Neenah 80lb Card stock cut to 6 x 6 inches
Distress Oxide in Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, and Rusty Hinge
Brown Ink Pad
Copper Matt Card Stock
Wow Copper Embossing Powder
Nuvo Drops in Copper Penny

Method
 Lay down stencil on the top of your Neenah card stock.
 Blend with the blender brushes your distress oxides.
 Place in a stamping platform or use an acrylic block. Line up your stamps and stamp over the top with a brown ink pad. 
 After cutting them out, add on to a piece of pattered paper.

 I stuck down two either side then foam mounted the last one in the middle.


I then die cut my little letters and number,s out of copper card stock to add my sentiment.

Finally I stamped and embossed the word Happy.
and added some Nuvo Drops in copper.

I also made a quick card for my Daughter Boyfriend, who has just gone to uni.
Using the Hope The Hedgehog

Inside

Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers