Wednesday 25 September 2019

Four Easy Steps, Stamp, Emboss, Blend and Splat. Using The MFT Poppies Background Stamp.

Hello, and Welcome To This Week Blog Post.
I love some of the amazing, back ground stamps available. We tend to use them as the are called, for back grounds.
But as they are so beautiful , I decided to make my card and use this as a focal point.
With the weather now turning to Autumn, I brought in some autumnal tones.


Products
MFT Poppies Back Ground Stamp

MFT All About You Stamps
Bristol Smooth Card Stock
Black card Stock
Wow Opaque White Embossing Powder.
Wow Gold Embossing Powder.
Embossing Ink Pad or Versa mark
Kraft Card Blank 6 x 6
Distress Oxides in Mustard Seed
Carved Pumpkin
Candied Apples
Gold Paint ( Gansi Tambi Starry Colors)
Nuvo Drops in Red Berry
Blushing Red
Ripped Pumpkin
English Mustard
Heart Of Gold Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

Method 


I place the back ground stamp, on to my class mat.
I ink it up in the embossing ink. I then bring my card stock and place it over the top.
I then use a piece of copy paper over that so I don't transfer the ink any ware else. 



The next step is to emboss the image in white embossing powder.
 I then trim it to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2""


I choose my oxide colours.


I work from left to right. Lightest colour first.


When I am happy with the colour I splat a little water, and lift of excess with kitchen roll.
Then I splat with the gold water colour paint.

Then I stamp the sentiment on to black card stock and emboss in gold.Then foam mount it on to the 
card. I also trim of the end at an angle.

 

Finally I add Nuvo drops and Heart sticker.

I do hope you enjoyed this post,
wishing all the best and Happy Stamping.

Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers