Tuesday 14 May 2019

Creating Backgrounds Distress Oxides on Glossy Card....

Good Morning, 
well I'm super excited as a stumbled upon a new technique. Using Distress Oxides, on Glossy card Stock.
I'ts the same as your Alcohol inks but using your distress Oxides. Pads and Refills.
Let me explain,



 Distress Pads on Gloss card stock                                              Distress Re-inkers on Gloss card stock



                                                    Distress inks on normal card stock.




First on glossy card stock, I drop on a few different greens.


Using a straw a a few drops of water, I start blowing, as you would with Alcohol inks. before adding more colour make sure its dry. I use a heat tool. When its dry, over night is a good time. Use a mini blender and Distress Micro Glaze.


Alternatively

If you don't feel comfortable you can use your pads. Stamp the pads on your surface and spritz with a little water. Then pick up some colour and dry each layer.
This can then be dried and used as it is.
  
Another Idea ive been doing lately, is I receive a huge amount of Bubble wrap, and I thought I give it a go. Using as a stamp with different inks, I was very happy with the results. See what you think.





I made a few examples with dye based inks to, which will be used on a few Design Team projects for bumbleberrys in future posts.
OK, sneak peek!



I think this works so well as a background and its free. 
Happy Stamping 
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers