Wednesday 10 April 2019

Using One Image To Replicate Its Self, Creating A Totally Different Look.

Hi There Crafty Friends,
I have a little technique this week, I love to stretch my stash.
Coming up with different looks, from one or more images. 
This I call a Replicating Image Technique.
Using the Peek a Boo Pets from Avery Elle,
 I wanted to create a family of one animal.


This became quite additive, as I carried on making more cards in this way.


Changing heights and colours made them look different.


 Products

Peek A Boo Pets from Avery Elle

MFT  Ray Of Light Stencil 

Pens or Pencils
Lawn Fawn Sentiment Stamp
Distress Inks
Washi Tape (altenew)
Nuvo Drops

Method 


Mask of the height on your card blank.


Place down the stencil.


Using distress inks create your sun ray



 Before removing the stencil, I spritz with water.


I then stamped my chickens


Slowly remove the masking tape or post it tape.
Add washi tape.
Stamp sentiment and finally add Nuvo drops.



Thank You
For Popping on over and I hope I inspired you,
 to create your own replicate card design.

Happy Stamping 
Jo
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers