Wednesday 13 March 2019

Creating Cards using backing papers featuring Lawn Fawns Spiffy Speckles Paper Pack and Avery Elle Easter Chicks Stamps.

Hi There Crafty Friends,
Some times we just don't have the time to, fuss about creating a background or we are producing more than one card at a time.
Christmas, Easter etc......
So I thought I show you how to use your paper packs to work as a back ground and speed up you card making.


PRODUCTS

Avery Elle Easter Chicks Stamps
 https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/easter-chicks-clear-stamps?variant=21342599413842

Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Paper Pad
 https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/search?q=lawn+fawn+paper+pack

Doddlebug Mini Shape Sprinkles
Nuvo Drops Gloss in Babe Blue, Dandelion Yellow, Sweet Lilac.
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Garden Flowers Jasmine (Little Things From Lucy Cards)

Firstly I made the background out of the backing paper.


Then I stamped out the butterfly's on to the lilac paper.


I then stamped and coloured the chicks.
Put them all together on a card blank.
I then embellished, using Nuvo drops, Doodlebug heart stickers and little Jasmines
I then stamped the sentiment, on to more of the lilac paper pack and attached it to the bottom right. of the card


Lastly I added Glossy accents to the butterfly's wings and chicks beaks.
A very Spring, Easter feel, with the paste colours.

I enjoyed moving into Spring Colours as we all need a bit of colour this time of year.

Thanks For Popping On Over

Happy Stamping

Jo
xxx




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers