Wednesday 6 February 2019

Cutieasaurus Stamps, Combined with Sweet Stack for Card 5 Of My Valentines Series.

Well Hello There
I'm back today with my final card in my Valentines Series.

Using the Cuteasaurus Stamps from My Favourite Things


Sweet Stack Paper pad also from MFT


Distress Oxide in Festive Berries
Pens and Pencils
White Acrylic Paint
Red Card Stock
White Embossing Powder


Firstly I stamp and coloured my images.
Then I cut them out.




Then using the paper pad, I die cut out some hearts.


before adding one heart, I did a soft blend, using Festive Berries Distress Oxide straight on to my card blank.


Splatted some white paint, stamped and embossed my sentiment on to red card stock.
Also I added some tiny hearts from Doddlebug to embellish.

Finally I added Mr and Mrs Dino


This was a less is more kind of card.
I hope you like it.

Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers