Wednesday 5 December 2018

Adding Dimension To Your Cards using Liquid Applique, featuring Warm and Feather Hugs by MFT.

Well Hello There,
 its that time of the week again. When I get to jump on the Bumbleberry blog.
 What have I been up to in the craft room this week.
Well after the cute, Sweet Holiday Penguins.
 I had to show case the even more cute owls,
 in Warm and Feathered Hugs. By MFT

I wanted to create a texture to my snow, as one of the images is on a sleight. Then I remember that we used to use Liquid Applique or Fluffy Puffy Stuff as it is now renamed.You apply it to your card and activate it using your heat gun. As you heat it puffs. Leaving a very snow like affect.


I came up with two card as I got carried away in stamping and colouring.

Products 
Stamps Warm and Feather hugs by MFT (linked above) 
Memento Summer Sky ink and Tuxedo Black,(bumbleberrys)
Altenew Caribbean Sky Ink Cube (bumbleberrys)
Lawn Fawn Doe Ink Cube (bumbleberrys)
(any inks would work)
alcohol markers and pencils
Drift and Hills stencil by MFT (bumbleberrys)
Liquid Applique (on Line)
Neenah 80 lb card Stock (bumbleberrys)
6 inch Squared card blank

First I Stamped and Coloured my images.



 Then I prepared my card blank by creating snow hills.



I then used the Altenew ink, to add the snow flake images and Sentiment.



I then add the tree's with Lawn Fawn Doe ink cube.


I added my images that had been die cut.


Then I added the Liquid Applique to build up the snow, then heat it to get it to puff up.
The Heat activates the product. As I mentioned at the top of this post. Great fun little addition to your crafty stash at this time of year.




Thank you for popping over 
Happy Crafting
Jo
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers