Tuesday 21 November 2017

Wednesdays Blog For Bumbleberrys Using The Latest Release from Heffy Doodle

Hi There Crafty Friends,
I am so in love with Heffy Doodle Stamps that I couldn't resist playing with the latest release. The Amazing Eskimo Kisses / Warm Hugs stamp set just melts me! (pardon the pun)! https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/warm-hugs-stamps



This Cute 6 x 6 card was created by using the new MFT Drifts , Hills stencil and Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink to create the background. Memento grey ink was used to stamp the snow flakes. Also I stamped out the igloo in the same grey ink. In black Memento ink, I stamped out the little girl and boy. Then, I coloured them in alcohol markers. Next , I made the scene up and placed it on to a card blank which had been layered in Lawn Fawn Winter Plaid Paper. 
Finally , I finished off with a  few of the sentiments and Nuvo drops in clear and sea breeze.


I think you'll agree these images are so unique.


God Bless
and
Crafty Hugs
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers